Jessica Alba & Baby Honor Marie Photo in OK Magazine

Jessica Alba & Baby Honor Marie in OK Magazine Pics

The photo of Honor Marie Warren and her mom Jessica Alba is on the cover of this week’s OK! magazine edition. Jessica is enjoying all the little things being a mom, saying that Honor “dreams, she smiles … coos and does all these things … There’s no other way to explain it. It’s a miracle.

Little Honor is a mixture of both her parents, but they tend to think she looks a little more like daddy Cash Warren - which is no problem for him! “I want her to look like me, because a daughter looking like Jessica, I’d kill myself!" says Cash.

***Excited about the PRC Nursing Board Exam Results June 2008? It will be available soon...

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, July 16, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts