2008 MTV Music Video Awards Nominees / Nominations

2008 MTV Music Video Awards WinnersThe 25th annual MTV Video Music Awards 2008 will air live on September 7 and it will be hosted by comedian/actor Russell Brand. The Jonas Brothers are are the guest performers in the awards night.

Here's a complete list of the 2008 MTV Music Video Awards Nominees:

Video of the year: Britney Spears - Piece Of Me ; Jonas Brothers - Burnin Up ; Chris Brown - Forever ; The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up ; The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go.

Best New Artist: Miley Cyrus - 7 Things ; Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl ; Jordin Sparks - No Air; Taylor Swift - Teardrops on My Guitar ; Tokio Hotel - Ready, Set, Go!

Best Dancing In A Video: Chris Brown - Forever ; Danity Kane - Damaged ; Madonna - 4 Minutes ; Ne-Yo - Closer ; The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

Best Female Video: Britney Spears - Piece Of Me ; Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl ; Mariah Carey - Touch My Body ; Jordin Sparks - No Air ; Rihanna - Take a Bow

Best Male Video: Usher - Love In This Club ; T.I. - No Matter What ; Lil Wayne - Lollipop ; Flo Rida - Low ; Chris Brown - With You

Best Rock Video: Paramore - crushcrushcrush ; Fall Out Boy - Beat it ; Slipknot - Psychosocil ; Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day ; Foo Fighters - The Pretender

Best Hip Hop Video: Mary J. Blige - Just Fine ; Lupe Fiasco - Superstar ; Flo Rida - Low ; Lil Wayne - Lollipop ; Kanye West - Homecoming

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Sunday, August 17, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts