Laarni Losala - Star Scholar PDA2 9th Gala Night (Aug 17, 2008)

Laarni Losala is the star scholar for today, August 16, 2008 9th Gala performance of PDA Season 2. Her score of 89.97% topped other scholars. Poy and Bugoy are part of the top three.

Meanwhile, Bunny Malunda was expelled from the academy last night too after getting only 39.65% text votes compared to her co-probee Sen Nichols who got 60.35% of the total votes.

The bottom four for this week are Cris, Sen, Miguel, and Inaki. Sen was saved my the mentors while Cris was saved by the scholars.

Laarni Losala
I think Laarni deserved to be the star scholar last night because she really did a great job singing "On the wings of love"... she made justice to the song and I agree with Gerard Salonga that she is a great singer. Go go Laarni. I am a fan too ;0

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Saturday, August 16, 2008  

1 Commented, Add Yours:

I love you laarni!!!!!! grabe ang galing mo talaga...sana magtuloytuloy na yan..... Dito lang kami para suportahan ka!!!!!GO GO GO !!!!!

Anonymous said...
August 17, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts