The 2008 San Miguel OKTOBERFEST Siento Bente started today, September 5, 2008 and will last for a total of 120 days. Four stages was set up along Ortigas Avenue to showcase different music genres where anyone can watch live performances of pop, reggae, acoustic and alternative music.
Over 40 bands like Third Eye Blind, Rivermaya, The Dawn, Afterimage, Nyoy Volante, Paolo Santos, Jimmy Bondoc, Nina, Rico Blanco, Reggae Mistress, Guarana will perform during the opening party.
It is said to be the grandest and biggest party of the year with a bid for Guinness World Records for the longest beer bar and the most number of people toasting.
Here are the exciting events to watch out:
- Parade of floats, dancers and musician to open the event at 2pm
- Grand fireworks display to kick off the night activities at 9pm
- Beat the Champs game in boxing, billiards and basketball
- Jam with your favorite local Filipino bands (all 20 of them!)
- Watch THIRD EYE BLIND Live in concert
- Be part of the team to beat the Guinness World Record
- Be the first to taste the San Miguel Oktoberfest Brew in the Special Oktoberfest Marquee
Tickets prices are below:
General Admission (Longest Bar) Ticket: Php 120.00 per head inclusive of 2 San Miguel Pale Pilsens.
Special Oktoberfest Marquee Ticket - Php 300.00 per head inclusive of 3 San Miguel Oktoberfest Beers & food (SOLD OUT!)
Gold Ticket - Special Viewing Section: Php 1,500.00 per head inclusive of 2 San Miguel Pale Pilsens at General Admission Section and 3 San Miguel Oktoberfest Beers & food at the Special Oktoberfest Marquee Section
The following group packages are also available:
Oktoberfest Package 1:Php 6,000.00 - General Admission tickets x 52 pcs (Longest Bar)
Oktoberfest Package 2: Php 10,000.00 - General Admission tickets x 105 pcs (Longest Bar)
Oktoberfest Package 3: Php 15,000.00 - General Admission tickets x 150 pcs (Longest Bar)
By the way, don't forget to Watch UFC 88 Online on September 6 ;0