March 16 Elimination Results For American Idol Season 8

Nah, as of today, there is no result for American Idol yet, but later today there will be. Many who watch last night's performances have predicted the bottom three. As for my picks for the bottom 3, I pick Matt Giraud, Lil Rounds, and Adam Lambert (???).

These are only my opinions and they are not official not until the result on Wednesday night. Who will get voted off? I will go for Lil Round... simply because her performance is no good. If she will go home, then it's Allison who will left the last girl standing.

Who knows, I might be wrong... but I may be right too considering the performances last night and judges comments...

***Featured today:NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Washington Capitals vs NY Rangers

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts