I Will Miss Michael Jackson For Sure!

When I first heard the news about the death of Michael Jackson, I could not believe it. "Ows?" was my initial reaction. Those are only fake news, I thought. But when I watched it via CNN, that's when I told myself it's for real. The King of Pop is now dead.

I will miss him for sure. Why? I am a big fan. I love his music.

I know millions of fans around the world are mourning for this news. Until now, part of me still can't believe it.

I love Michael Jackson and his music will forever stay to influence not only new artists, but others too. Farewell, Michael. We love you!!!

Michael Jackson

***Featured today:
Indy Challenge Online Free
Travelers Cup Live Streaming

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Saturday, June 27, 2009  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts