The Coffee Prince Craze

Coffee PrinceIs anyone here watching or had watched Coffee Prince? Honestly, I am not much into Korean TV series but this one is the best series I ever watched. We even bought a DVD just to watch it over and over again.

I like how the story goes. Go Eun Chan have to pretend he is a guy so he can have the job at Coffee Prince. The most interesting part of the story is when both of them already like each other, but of course they can't admit because Han Kyul known Eun that she is a guy. And when the time came they can no longer hold each others feeling, they decided to be together even though they are both guys. But as the saying "No secrets can be kept untold", Eun's little secret was found out.

The ending of the story? I will keep it a secret for now so I won't spoil our local television airing the said series. You can choose between two options - either to buy your own DVD or watch it on GMA Channel 7 (Philippines) and wait for the ending.

Aside from the beautiful and funny story, you can also learn a lot of lessons at Coffee Prince such as love for family, friends, bonding, and respect. Coffee Prince is worth a watch and certified A-list (wink).

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Friday, February 01, 2008  

38 Commented, Add Yours:

Hi sassy,
I always watch this koreanovela. It's funny and touching.

Jennifer said...
February 2, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

Hello Jennifer,

Thanks for dropping by. I agree that it is funny and touching. I cried a lot while watching the DVD ;(

Anonymous said...
February 2, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

Hi! Wow, you're done with this Koreanovela na ha. Congrats! :) Ako naman, I have no time na to watch TV. Or I prefer not to watch na. I go for blogging and digiscrap freebie hunting na. Hehe.
Anyways, I am happy to see my link here. Salamat, friend!

Unknown said...
February 2, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

Hello Suzanne,

Yup... I bought a pirated DVD kasi gusto ko agad malaman ung ending. It's great you are into blogging. Hope I can find my with with the blogosphere too :D

Anonymous said...
February 2, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

linked you up to my both blogs sis...please let me know if you already linked mine...

Unknown said...
February 2, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

hello there! thanks for visiting my blog. the visit is much appreciated. i like your blog too. and i super like coffee prince! hahaha. ang tagal ko ng napanood ito. hehehe. ex-links? sure! gonna link you up right now. keep me posted! :D

kim said...
February 2, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Hello idealpinkrose... thanks... I already add your two blogs.

Anonymous said...
February 2, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

Hello Kim.. Your blog is already added as well. See you around.

Anonymous said...
February 2, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

hi i like watching korean films... yeah sure we can xlink. ill add you now.. please do the same.. heres my likn. see you more often

http://www.glamorous-cha.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...
February 2, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Hello Chari

Thanks for add... I already add your link in my list. Hope to hear more from you too... See you around.. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...
February 2, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

sure, id be happy to exchange link with your blog :-) thanks for considering my blog

Anonymous said...
February 2, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Hello jazevox... Thanks :D Your link is already added. Thanks too.

Anonymous said...
February 2, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

sure, lets exchange link, ill add you after this message, please leave a comment to my page once you link me as well..

its my first time to hear about this koreanovela.. ill find this one.. hope all is well with you..

***FYRNZ*** said...
February 2, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

hello! blog hopping here. nice blog u've got here. hope u could visit me sometime. :)

Lynn said...
February 2, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

hi sis, thanks for visiting my site..sure pwede rin tayong link-ex dito...i'll link you up now...please let me know again pag na link mo na ako..hehehe..

Unknown said...
February 3, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

hi, thanks for visiting my blog, i've already added u at my link list... hope u do the same... tc

Anonymous said...
February 3, 2008 at 1:43 AM  

thank you for visiting my site and sharing your thoughts on my entry, glad you dropped by.

Sure on the exlink, drop me a message on my shoutbox if you're ok with it.

Cyril said...
February 3, 2008 at 2:33 AM  

hi sassy, thanks for leaving comments in my blogs..sure we can exchange links..i will let you know if im done...have a nice weekend

Carolyn said...
February 3, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

Hi done linking your link...but i can see it mine there..hehhee instead you link my asawakomahalko-twice then u add my pinaylovestories too but its okie - i'll link u up there but can u change the link now - it is

Halfway around the world,Interracial marriages,

Anonymous said...
February 3, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Hi there! I have added you in my link.

Er, Korean drama? I used to like watching, influenced by my sister. The very first Korean drama I watched was "Winter Sonata". It was a hit few years ago in Malaysia and everyone crazy about the actor! Hahahah! Now i dont have the time to watch long drama, busy with other life commitment.

Rose world said...
February 3, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Hello FYRNZ... Thanks for exchanging link with me. I already add your link in my blog roll. Hope to hear more from you soon :D

This koreanovela is one of the best out there, you should watch it (wink).

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 3:09 AM  

Hello Lynn,

Thanks for your visit. Sure I will visit you. By the way, wanna exchange links with me?

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 3:11 AM  

Hello idealpinkrose,

Thanks for your visit too. I already add your link in my list :D I will inform you of course (wink)

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 3:13 AM  

Hi Riah... Thanks :D Already added you in my list :D See you around.. (wink)

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 3:14 AM  

Hello Cyril.. thanks for linking with me. I already add you in my list... Thanks again and I will look forward hearing more from you.

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 3:16 AM  

Hello Carolyn... Thanks... I already add your link in my list. Nice meeting you and hope to hear more from you soon (wink)

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 3:19 AM  

@ Anonymous.. sure I will change it to your preference. Thanks for reminding me :D

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 3:21 AM  

Hello Rose.. Thanks for adding my link in your list. I add you as well. I watched Winter Sonata and I think that one is great too.

Nice meeting you :D

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

oh boy, i never missed an episode of that one. kakakilig talaga! by the way, thanks for visiting my blog. sure, we can exchange links and be friends. see yah around! mwah!

Jean Marie said...
February 4, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

Thanks Jean... You are right, kakakilig talaga at the same time touching at funny (wink). I already add you in my Blog Roll. Thanks :D

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

Hailie here, just blog-hopping. ;-)

Since I've started juggling two jobs, I never had time to watch television. But I've always been a big Korean series freak. i first thought of following "Spring Waltz" since I'm so in love with Daniel Henney. But I've been reading about this funny Korean series shown on GMA. And with blind faith, I bought a DVD. I'm on the 2nd episode and I'm seeing I made the right decision. I'm falling in love with the story!

You're truly right, this one sure is a good watch. =)

hAiLiE said...
February 5, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

Ei there Hailie, thanks for visiting my blog. Really, you have two jobs? It must be hard, right?

You are right... this one is really a good watch.. wait till you come to a part where you needed to cry :D

Anonymous said...
February 5, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Oh yeah, it's super hard to be having two jobs! Lack of sleep, food, and everything! Don't forget the metro traffic! >.<

I'll be starting on a single job soon so I can dive into some more Coffee Prince marathon. I can't wait!

hAiLiE said...
February 5, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

It's good to know you will be giving up your other blog. I only have one job and it's freelance so I don't worry a lot with traffic, sleep, and food. I know someone who used to work in a call center and see often tell about her lack of sleep - don't mention the lack of socialization to your friends. What was your two jobs/ If you don't mind me asking (wink)

Anonymous said...
February 5, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

LOL. I don't mind. ;-) I worked as a module writer (where I co-write lesson plans and modules for Korean kids learning English) and as a teacher at one of the colleges in Manila. So everyday, it's a story of flying from Manila to Mandaluyong. Whew! I'm sure I won't be missing that when I finally transfer to a new work. ^__^

I've always wanted to work freelance but when I did try it out, I get distracted easily. I guess I really need the structure of an office! It's good to know that you're able to hold down freelance work. Any advice? +winks+

hAiLiE said...
February 6, 2008 at 1:44 AM  

Wow... you are a teacher... that's great to know... I live here in Pasig and used to work in Libis. I get wasted with the traffic and give it up and tried freelancing instead. I just set-up part of my time... 5 hours straight everyday.. and if I feel bored or sleepy, I just take a rest then go beck to work afterwards. One great about freelancing is you can travel while you work too. Hmmmnn... my advice? I think just a little concentration.. my room serve as my office. LOL.

Anonymous said...
February 6, 2008 at 5:49 AM  

LOL. I don't think I have that enough concentration in my blood. =D Being a teacher is a great thing! It's nice when your students look up to you and take in what you're teaching. I'm going to miss teaching when I finally leave it by the end of the sem. *le sigh*

hAiLiE said...
February 7, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

You are right? I wanted to be a teacher too way back in high school but I have to take another course.. but I know deep in me that I want to teach children. It's good you have passion in teaching. I believe passion is a great factor to be a successful teacher right?

Why are you leaving teaching? If you don't mind me asking again (0

Anonymous said...
February 7, 2008 at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts