Edison Chen Photo Scandal

Edison ChenWhat!!! Edison Chen photo scandal is bigger compared to any other Pinoy video scandals?!?! Honestly, I don't know anything about Edison Chen and admittedly, I never watched any of his movies. I was just shocked because today was the first time I ever heard about him. Too bad, it is a shocking news, too ;0

The nude photos of this famous Hong Kong actor and his sexual partners in various sexual acts were published online and in magazines for more than 1,300 pictures all in all. No doubt, it is indeed the biggest and most popular of all scandals in the entertainment world. I heard he will be quitting the entertainment business because of what this scandal had brought him. For more information about this scandal, check out Wikipedia.com.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Friday, February 22, 2008  

2 Commented, Add Yours:

gheeeh i heard of that news too but never been watched the scandal gheeeh have a great day

bluedreamer27 said...
February 23, 2008 at 3:59 AM  

@ Bluedreamer,

Really, you've heard it before? Honestly, I just heard it awhile ago, and it was my first time ;0

Anonymous said...
February 23, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts