Can Ramielle Malubay Make It?

Ramielle MalubayRamielle Malubay is the only Filipina American who made it to the top 20 on the very popular American Idol Season 7. Now, the question is "Can Ramielle Malubay make it as the first Filipina American to win the American Idol battle?" Jasmine Trias made it through the top 3 during the American Idol Season 3 and she's been famous since then. Will Ramielle Malubay can make it as the winner?

Judging from her performances, I think Ramielle has the voice and talent, considering she is petite. As Simon said "Cute girl with a big voice". With those, she can be a winner already. Being one of the top 20 is already a big achievement. But if you were to ask my opinion if she can make it to the top, I would bet she won't. Why? Because I think her competitions are far better than her. My bets are between Asia'h Epperson or John Michaels. I think Ramielle can make it all the way until the top five.

Well, who knows, I might be wrong. In case she will be the winner in the end, then she would definitely be another Philippine pride.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Saturday, February 23, 2008  

4 Commented, Add Yours:

She's one of my faves! I'm sure she could go far but she sure has a lot to prove. Like you said, her competitors are seriously good.. As for now, I'm rooting for Micheal Johns! :D

Btw, first time here.. Nice blog! :)

Ratu Syura said...
February 24, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

@ Ratu Syura,

Yeah, she is my fifth favorite... and as you said, she has a lot to prove. Thanks for your visit ;0

Anonymous said...
February 25, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

you like the idol don't you?...i think if she could sing correctly, she would be the winner....

nice to meet you....
thanks...

Riyanto said...
February 25, 2008 at 1:09 AM  

@ Riyanto,

Yeah, I like American Idol a lot.. maybe because I was a frustrated singer. Nice meeting you too. Have a nice and lovely MOnday ;0

Anonymous said...
February 25, 2008 at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts