Virgo Horoscope 2008

VirgoOne weird thing about me is my curiosity about astrology and horoscopes. Every time I read newspapers or magazines, the first section I check out is the Horoscope page. Well, I don't depend my life and future with astrology but I just do it simply for fun... I get curious on what my horoscope is. Period.

Today, while I was site hopping, I came to a site called 123NewYear.com which provide information about New Years and hastrology. I immediately check out my horoscope... and here is what the site said about Virgo's Horoscope for the year 2008.

Virgo horoscope 2008 promises a year full of positive and exiting things for Virgo people. Dynamic success can be witnessed by the people born under this sign in the year ahead. The month of January would bring a rise in financial gains, which can be maintained for the entire year with little efforts. The only need remains to be wary of overspending. Social interaction and meeting of new acquaintances would rise till the month of November.

The month of September would see a considerable improvement in the marital affairs as per the horoscope 2008. New friendship as well as relationships can also be made during the July and September. It is advisable to avoid any kind of speculations during this year.

The month of January would bring a rise in financial gains, which can be maintained for the entire year with little efforts. Looks like this one is true. As for the other things, I have to wait and see if this horoscope is the one right for me ;0

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Thursday, February 21, 2008  

11 Commented, Add Yours:

Before when I was younger, I do the same thing also. I missed those times, hehehe.

Thanks for dropping by.

If its amenable with you, you can copy my small banner which you can see in my site and paste it in your site and I can talk about your site in my site instead of exchanging links.

Would that be fine with you?
Just email me or make a comment at my site.

Thanks again!

bestre said...
February 21, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

hello gheeh i do believe in my horroscope too i usually first turn my newspaper to horroscope page to see if im lucky in that day haha
have a great day sassymind

bluedreamer27 said...
February 22, 2008 at 4:32 AM  

Hi Bestre,

That would be fine with me. I'd love it if you will mention about my blog in your blog. Wow. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...
February 22, 2008 at 5:09 AM  

Hi bluedreamer27,

Same here. I am quite addicted with the daily horoscope. Hehehe. Have a nice and pleasant day as well.

Anonymous said...
February 22, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

I'm the richest man according the horoscopes, and the jobless in reality, but I’m rich indeed because I’m blogging and sharing the light through my pictures to all who comes to my blogs.
The horoscopes are the funny - when all is OK, but they are the trap if we look for the advice- for something in the concrete.
http://www.artmajeur.com/colourrain

TOMAS said...
February 22, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Hello!
I do believe a litle in my horoscope, but i also believe that we can change our future.
Have a nice day
Mena (mym-pt.blogspot.com)

Mena said...
February 22, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

I am a Virgo too!

Rose world said...
February 22, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

@ Tomas,

Maybe your horoscope means that you are rich at heart but financially poor, right? What do you think?

Anonymous said...
February 22, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

@ Mena,

You are right, we are the only one who can change our future. Cheers to that ;0

Anonymous said...
February 22, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

@ Rose,

Really? You are a Virgo too... I suspect we have something in common, then ;0

Anonymous said...
February 22, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Really? You made extra $900 a month? Is that true... sounds too good to be true to me ;D

Anonymous said...
February 22, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts