Filipino American In American Idol S7 Finalists

Among the 24 finalists of the American Idol Season 7, two of them are Filipino American. Meet our fellow Pinoys who are Ramielle Malubay and David Archuleta. Go go Pinoy!!!

Ramiele Malubay is a 20 year old singer from Miramar, Florida. Ramiele is quickly turning into a fan favorite. The thing that shocked the judges about Ramiele Malubay was just how massive her voice was, especially since it was coming from such a petite girl. Ramiele can play the guitar a little, and has been singing since a very young age.

David Archuleta is a 17 year old kid from Salt Lake City, Utah who won Star Search before he even became a teenager. When he first showed up to audition, the seemingly shy David wowed the judges with his great voice and likable demeanor. David Archuleta impressed even more in the Hollywood rounds, showing off maturity beyond his years.

Another Philippine pride. Let's support the Filipinos!!!

Ramielle Malubay
Photos and Information taken from AmericanIdol.com and BuddyTV.com

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, February 19, 2008  

16 Commented, Add Yours:

Ei! I've been out of the blogosphere for a long while! =p

Anyhoo, I aven't had a chance to watch the latest American Idol though I'm a big fan of the show. Thanks for the heads up, 'tis will be a goof thing to watch out for. =)

hAiLiE said...
February 20, 2008 at 2:43 AM  

Hi Hailie, welcome back.. I am glad hearing from you again... how are you?

Yep, American Idol Season 7 is a great watch.. I watch every episode of it ;0

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 4:56 AM  

My sassy mind,
I wish the two can become the final winner.

coolingstar9 said...
February 20, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

hi sassy mind im out of reach if american idol is the topic hu hu hu hu i don't watched TV hehhee

Allen's Darling said...
February 20, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

Hi Coolingstar9,

Too bad they can't both win as only one will be announced as the winner. I wish it will be David or Michael ;0

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

Hi AsawaKoMahalKo,

Oh no, you don't watch TV? You must be very busy. Honestly, American Idol is one of my favorite ;0 If you can vote for AI, please vote our fellow Pinoys, hehehe.

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

hi there! just visiting...

Gorgeous MUM said...
February 20, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

Hi Mommy Sheng,

Thanks for your visit ;0

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

thanks for stopping by the skill center sure I would love to exchange links adrienne

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

Hi Sassy Mind. Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts. Your blog is a real "WOW".. I have been looking for a skin/layout like your but I dunno where to look for it.

About X-linking, I have an instructions for it in my page. Feel free to x-lin. I'd love it plus the fact that your blog is really good.

By the way, I am not into American Idol but of course, I do support any Pinoy/Pinay on the way. Jasmine really did big before!

A wink back! ^_*

Filipina Ini said...
February 20, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

Hi Adrienne,

Thanks. I will then add your link right after this comment. See you!!!

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Hi I Love Philippines,

I will check out your instructions on exchanging links. I am glad knowing you support Filipinos all the way, that is a good attitude.

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

hi sweetie,

I have added you to my list. Keep up the great blogging. adrienne

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Thanks. What is your link so I can add you as well. Have a great day Adrienne.

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

hi sassymind, hopping and reading some of your posts here. i'm not following the american idol tv show. i only know about it because of someone like you who posted about this fil-am contestants. i'm happy to see a fellow pinoy successful. thanks for sharing. anyways, i wanna ask a favor from you to vote for me this week. the poll is in the right side of my blog so if you feel like voting just click my name. voting is everyday and will end this weekend. thanks in advance! :)

Michelle said...
February 20, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

Hi Michelle,

Sure, I'd love to vote your blog. I will check it out.

As for the American Idol, I feel honored as well knowing there are Pinoys on the finalists. Mabuhay and mga Pinoy ;0

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts