Happy 41st Monthsary To My Honey

My honey and I are celebrating our 41st Monthsary today. We've been together for three years and 5 months now ;0 I can say that we've been thru thick and thin. We've been thru a lot of tampuhan and arguments. Too bad our celebration is postponed on Sunday because he has his work today ;9 I look forward for Sunday. Yippeeee!!!

To my honey... despite all the tests, arguments, and "tampuhan", I want to say to you that ...

Monthsary ECard
... and I am also glad that we are getting stronger everyday ;0

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, February 20, 2008  

12 Commented, Add Yours:

sure sass! let's exchange links.

i'm babie said...
February 20, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Hi Babie,

Thanks for granting my wish for an exchange links. I will add your link right after this, hope you had added mine as well. Thanks ;0

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Congrats and my the warmth of your love last many many more years!
PS: I've added your link to my favorite reads
http://www.a-circle-of-women.blogspot.com

AC Associates said...
February 20, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

hi sassy, I would like to ask a question?
Did you register your blog(s) to Yahoo. Google, MSN and others search engine?
I didn't find your meta(s) in your page source (HTML Coding.
I do sure, if your blogs has been registering in those search engine, you get best result. In my opinion if you have those meta(s), your blogs maybe PR 2 now....

for more question, you can contact me. I will do it with my best I know.

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

ok..

let make linking,

my info:

http://jackysopinion.blogspot.com with the tittle Jacky's Opinion;
http://money-website.blogspot.com with the tittle Best of the Best Website.

If you done, please tell me, about url and tittle(s) so I will add you in my blog(s).

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Hi~ you have nice blog, i'm agree if we exchange link, you can add my link and i will too, how about feve at technorati? hope you can fave me too, success to you :)

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Hi AC Associates,

Thank you for your warm congratulations. I do hope we will last ;0

Thanks for adding my link. I will add yours right after this.

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

Hi Jacky,

I think my blog is now indexed in Google but I'm not yet sure if it does with AOL or Yahoo. I am using Sitemeter to track my traffic and where the traffic came from. Thanks for your offer of help. I look forward hearing tips from you ;0

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

Hi again Jacky,

Thanks. I will add your link right after this ;0

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

Hi Cookies,

Thank you. I will add your link right after this. By the way, I can't add you with Technorati fave because my blog is not yet registered in Technorati. Sorry ;0

Anonymous said...
February 20, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Congrats on ur 41st monthsary! Here's to many more happy months!

PS. You've been tagged! http://mariucasperfume.blogspot.com/2008/02/make-love-not-war.html

Mariuca said...
February 21, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

@ Mariuca,

Thanks for your warm congratulations and thank you too for the tag. I really appreciate it a lot ;D

Anonymous said...
February 21, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts