Miley Cyrus In Underwear

Miley Cyrus Exposed: Oops, Miley Cyrus leaked photos are really spreading the Internet fast. Pictures of Miley Cyrus in her underwear were already posted in most blogs and websites. This post might be late but I can't help myself not to share it... as the old saying goes "Better late than never". I am also her fan and I admit I was a bit disappointed seeing these photos. I know it's normal for teenagers to shot themselves wearing of panties or bikinis, but I think these pics should be kept private.

Will the pictures of Miley Cyrus in her underwear affect her career? Hopefully not. I think a lot of people especially the teens are also looking for Miley Cyrus nude photos. Hmmmn. According to reports, these two new underwear pics claiming to be Miley Cyrus have leaked, which were supposedly from her MySpace. Naughty Miley... hope she'd learned her lessons :0

... and hope her fans will not get disappointed after seeing these photos!

Miley Cyrus pantiesMiley Cyrus underwear

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Saturday, March 22, 2008  

6 Commented, Add Yours:

Oh wow! Thank you for sharing. I hope she is not going to be a future Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears. I hope not because I like her.

Jojo said...
March 24, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

Yeah, hopefully she won't be the next Lindsay Lohan ;0

Anonymous said...
March 24, 2008 at 2:25 AM  

I feel so bad....she was so perfect, actually clean, until now!!!!

Unknown said...
June 26, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

I feel so bad....she was so perfect, actually clean, until now!!!!

Unknown said...
June 26, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

You can see her nipple through her shirt.

Anonymous said...
November 6, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

her dad is a douche

Anonymous said...
December 2, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts