Syesha Mercado - Hello Again on American Idol April 29 Lyrics + Video

Syesha Mercado - Hello Again on American Idol April 29 Lyrics + VideoFirst Performance: Syesha Mercado sings Hello Again originally sung by Neil Diamond on her American Idol performances 4/29/2008 and 4/30/2008. This is the first performance of Syesha on the night's show and the second song was Thank the Lord for the Night Time.

Included below are the lyrics and youtube video clip of Syesha Mercado singing Hello Again. As for the judges comments, check out the post about Syesha Mercado singing Thank the Lord for the Night Time.

Syesha Mercado - Hello Again U-tube video clip April 29, 2008


Syesha Mercado - Hello Again Lyrics April 29, 2008
Hello again, hello
Just called to say hello
I couldnt sleep at all tonight
And I know its late
But I couldnt wait

Hello, Maybe its been crazy
And maybe Im to blame
But I put my heart above my head
Weve been thru it all
And you loved me just the same
And when youre not there
I just need to hear

Hello, my friend, hello
And I know its late
But I couldnt wait
Hello
Hello

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 30, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts