David Cook - The World I Know Video Clip + Lyrics

American Idol Final 2 Performance May 20: David Cook The World I Know Video LyricsDavid Cook, one of the remaining top 2 finalists in American Idol Season 7, sings The World I Know originally sung by Collective Soul which is his personal song of choice on his American Idol performance 5-20-2008. Watch the video clip below and decide if he will be the next American Idol winner tomorrow. I think it was another great hit from him and the competition between the two David's is really strong. It will all depend on America's vote!!!

Randy Jackson thought his performance showed people a sensitive side of David Cook and this is the kind of record he should make. Paula Abdul gives him a standing ovation. Meanwhile, Simon Cowell said he’s one of the nicest, most sincere contestants, but thought it was the wrong song choice. What?!!!

David Cook - The World I Know Youtube Video Clip


David Cook - The World I Know Lyrics
Has our conscience shown?
Has the sweet breeze blown?
Has all the kindness gone?
Hope still lingers on.
I drink myself of newfound pity
Sitting alone in new york city
And I dont know why.

Are we listening to hymns of offering?
Have we eyes to see that love is gathering?
All the words that Ive been reading
Have now started the act of bleeding into one.

So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below.
And I laugh at myself
As the years roll down.
cause its the world I know.
Its the world I know.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, May 21, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts