Marian Rivera Video Sc@ndal in Dyesebel

Marian Rivera Nude Video Scandal in DyesebelWhat?! Marian Rivera has a video sc@ndal? Surprising huh? Actually, I was surprised after seeing a Youtube video clip of Marian Rivera as hot as I never expected as she is so angry and talking "bad words" during a shooting in Dyesebel TV series.

I don't know what was exactly happening on the video clip, but it seems inaaway nya ang isang guy, which made her so furious kaya di nya mapigilan to speak bad words. Here's her line "Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo" while talking to a stunned guy.

Actually, I was shocked and disappointed at the same time after watching the clip. Who can say that a sweet Marian Rivera can talk these kind of words in front of a camera? I am not sure if she was aware that someone was taking a shot, however in my opinion, she should be a good role model, especially if she doesn't want her fans, like me, get disappointed with her bad asal.

So, is it true that Marian is actually hiding her real color? I heard from someone na suplada daw sya sa totoong buhay, especially after she was already a celebrity. I am not sure if this is true, but this is what I heard ;0

Watch the Marian Rivera Video Sc@ndal in Dyesebel

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Friday, May 23, 2008  

4 Commented, Add Yours:

i don't blame her for reacting that way. kahit sino naman na binastos mapapamura rin noh.. isa pa nagpapakatotoo lang sya hndi naman pwedeng binastos ka na smile ka parin porke celebrity ka.

Anonymous said...
June 5, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

I think na masyadong exaggerated ang term na "bad words" sa mga sinabi niya...

i was not disappointed or whatsoever because hindi naman ganun kagrabe iyong video...

i believe na pinapasama lang especially ng ABS-CBN ang dating ng story sa THE BUZZ when it was aired para lang siraan si marian at gumawa ng bad publicity for her...

Anonymous said...
June 7, 2008 at 5:55 AM  

i think na abs cbn ang may gawa nito.
they want the televiewers to think tht marian rivera looks mean so kumonte ang magwawatch nangshow nya.

Anonymous said...
June 22, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

well ang masasabi ko lang eh is the scandal true!!?? i dont think soh!! cguro may mga companies na nag sisira sa kanya o mga ibang artist dahil naiingit lang sila no!! duh!!

Anonymous said...
July 11, 2008 at 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts