Syesha Mercado - If I Ain’t Got You Video Clip + Lyrics

May 13 American Idol Syesha Mercado Sings If I Ain’t Got YouSyesha Mercado sings a song titled If I Ain’t Got You originally sung by Alicia Keys on her American Idol Season 7 performance on Tuesday, 5/13/2008 (or 5/14/2008 in some areas). The hit sung by the contestant was Randy's personal pick.

As for the judges comments, Randy Jackson said she did an amazing job on it. Paula Abdul said she’s very proud she’s the last woman standing; Simon Cowell said she sang it very well, but wished Randy chose a different song and added she looks gorgeous.

You can see below the lyrics and video clips of Syesha Mercado performing If I Ain’t Got You.

Syesha Mercado - If I Ain’t Got You Video Clip 5-13-2008


Syesha Mercado - If I Ain’t Got You Lyrics
***To follow... thank you for your cooperation.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, May 13, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts