Ako si Kim Samsoon in GMA-7 Kapuso

Ako si Kim Samsoon in GMA-7 KapusoAko si Kim Samsoon is the Pinoy version of the romantic-comedy Korean TV series “My Name is Kim Sam Soon.” The lead roles will be played by our very own songbird Regine Velasquez and Mark Anthony Fernandez. It will be aired this June on GMA-7 network in celebration of their 58th anniversary.

Ako si Kim Samsoon is the second koreanovela to have a remake in the Philippines after My Girl. With that, we can't deny that Kapamilya and Kapuso fanatics are comparing the two series. Some said, the latter is better while some claimed the other way around.

In my opinion, they are both unique so there is no point of comparing. Based on the teaser I watched in Youtube, Regine did a good job with her role. She was so funny and acted naturally. I liked Regine as a singer and actress, in fact ;0

You can watch Ako si Kim Samsoon teaser below:

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Monday, June 09, 2008  

1 Commented, Add Yours:

Ang Ganda!!!

Anonymous said...
July 4, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts