Michael Johns Nationality, Biography, Interests

Michael Lee JohnsOkay, I admit I am addicted with American Idol Season 7... and my bet is Michael Johns. Why? Because I believe he has the talent, voice, performance, looks, attitude, consistency, and everything that it takes to be the winner. I know his competitions like Asia'h Epperson, Ramiele Malubay, and David Archuleta are tough and competitive, but Michael still got my vote.

I think he can make it to the top and be the next American Idol. His performance during the Hollywood week and singing Bohemian Rhapsody wowed me so much. I even got ghost-bumps and forgot to blink. After watching his performances, I can see he can bring home the title. I hope I am right ;0

In case you are interested, here are some information about Michael Johns. (Source: AmericanIdol.com)

Age: 29
Hometown: Buckhead, GA
Favorite Quote: "It's better to be a has been than a never was."
Audition City: San Diego
Musical Influences: The Beatles, Neil Finn, Queen, Otis Redding, INXS, David Bowie, ACDC...
What is your most embarrassing moment? Doing professional mascot work (I secretly loved it).
Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform? No.
What album would your friends be surprised you own? The Wiggles.
What are your personal goals in life? To make records, tour and not screw up.
If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you do? Continue writing music.
Favorite male pop artists? Freddie Mercury, Otis Redding, Michael Jackson.
Favorite female pop artists? Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Stevie Nicks.
When did you first start to sing? From a little kid -- Age 5.
Do you have any formal singing training? No.
What other talents do you have? I play tennis.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Monday, February 25, 2008  

5 Commented, Add Yours:

gheeh we're on the same boat iam for micheal too!!!! ofcourse i also for ram but mic is great
by the way i got a tag and award for you my friend

bluedreamer27 said...
February 25, 2008 at 4:33 AM  

I fell in love with him when he sang 'Bohemian Rhapsody'... so 'haunting' the way he sang it! From then on, I knew he's the one :) Hope America agrees and vote for him.

Nessa said...
February 25, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

@ Bluedreamer, hope Michael Johns will be the winner... Asia'h is great too. I think this season has the best talents, right?

Anonymous said...
February 25, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

@ Nessa,

Same here.. he sang Bohemian Rhapsody very great. Wow, really!!! Yeah, hope America will vote him ;0

Yoolees said...
February 25, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

People should read this.

Anonymous said...
November 10, 2008 at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts