Ramiele Malubay NOT Ramielle Malubay

Ramiele MalubayRamiele Malubay Profile:

I was surprised to see that the correct spelling of Ramiele is not double "L". In my recent post, I misspelled Ramiele's name. Sorry for that. I should have known that it is Ramiele Malubay NOT Ramielle Malubay.

By the way, Ramiele is the only Filipina American who made it to the top 20 finalists in American Idol. Will she make it to the top? Read my opinion on my recent post titled "Can Ramielle Malubay Make It?" If you don't agree with me, just leave your comment and tell me the reason. Thanks ;0

Anyway, here are some FAQs about Ramiele, which I think you should know if you are her fan. (Source: AmericanIdol.com)

Age: 20
Hometown: Miramar, FL
Favorite Quote: "If you're hated, you're doing something right."
Audition City: Miami
Musical Influences: Aretha Franklin, Jackson 5, Mariah Carey, Lani Misalocha, and Regine Velasquez.

What is your most embarassing moment? My most embarrassing moment has to be when I was singing for an event and right at the beginning of the song I slipped because of my heels.
Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform? I pray & hold onto the guardian angel coin with my birthstone on it that my mom gave me.
What album would your friends be surprised you own? Spice Girls!
What are your personal goals in life? My personal goals in life are to become a better daughter/sister, finish school, have a better relationship in the love department...just continue to be happy.
If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you do? If I don't make it on American Idol, I'm still going to continue to sing and go to school for nursing.
Favorite male pop artists? My favorite pop artists are Jason Mraz, Justin Timberlake, Stevie Wonder, John Mayer, James Morrison, Kanye West, Boys II Men, Bee Gees, Elton John, Michael Jackson, Brian McKnight, Marvin Gaye, Music Soul Child, Neyo, Jon B., Phil Collins, Robin Thicke.
Favorite female pop artists? My favorite female pop artists are Tamia, Regine Velasquez, Mariah Carey, Diana Ross, Spice Girls, Christina Aguilera, Robyn, Lauryn Hill, Minnie Riperton, Mya, Lilly Allen, Natasha Bedingfield, Nina, The Supremes.
When did you first start to sing? I started singing when I was 12.
Do you have any formal singing training? I have a vocal coach.
What other talents do you have? Other talents I have are that I can play the piano/guitar a little bit. Also, I used to dance.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Monday, February 25, 2008  

2 Commented, Add Yours:

I'm very optimistic with the ability of Filipino. She can make it...

Proud to be pinoy

Anonymous said...
February 26, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

@ Toby,

Wow, you are great.. I am proud to be a Filipino too but from what I can see on her performance and his competitions, she can make it until top 5. Let's wait and see right?

Anonymous said...
February 26, 2008 at 4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts