David Archuleta Is Now My Bet To Be The Winner

Okay, okay. I am addicted with American Idol Season 7. Who isn't? Their tops sixteen are all talented and deserving. I can't wait to see the winner. Among these sixteen aspiring American idols, my bet is playing between Micheal Johns or David Archuleta.

Among the other sixteen contenders are Ramielle Malubay, Amanda Overmyer, Asia'h Epperson, Brooke White, Carly Smithson, Chikezie, Danny Noriega, David Cook, Davis Hernandez, Jason Castro, Kady Malloy, Kristy Lee Cook, Luke Menard, and Syesha Mercado.

The six finalist who belong to the top 24 were already eliminated during the first and second weeks. They are Amy Davis, Garrett Haley, Joanne Borgella, Colton Berry, Alaina Whitaker, Alexandrea Lushington, and Robbie Carrico.

David ArchuletaMichael Johns

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, March 04, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts