Miley Cyrus Nude and Lesbian Racy Photos

Sexy Miley CyrusIsn't Miley Cyrus sexy on this bikini photo? Want to see her naked? Rumors are spreading fast in the Internet and many people are claiming that there a nude photos of Miley Cyrus online. Recently, I found leaked images of Miley Cyrus in underwear... and those photos are genuine. According to reports, those photos were supposedly from her MySpace account and they were leaked by her so called friends. I also found photos of Miley in bikini, as seen on this image.

Will Miley be the next Britney Spears, Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan? I tried searching online for Miley Cyrus nude pics and to verify if the gossips are true... and I found the following image:

Miley Cyrus racy pictures
The photo above is known as a Miley Cyrus lesbian photo scandal, and one of “Hannah Montana” star’s latest hotel sleepover pictures. I don't think Miley Cyrus is kissing her friend, they were just sharing a piece of candy. Personally, I don’t think the Miley Cyrus “lesbian” photo leak is going to do any damage to her career.

As for the nude photos, it seems they are all fake and trap. There is actually no nude or Miley Cyrus topless photos anywhere. Those people are only making buzz and scandal out of Miley.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, March 25, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts