Ramiele Malubay Was Eliminated on April 2, 2008

Ramielle MalubayThis might be a bad news to all Filipinos and Fil-Ams who have been supporting Ramiele Malubay all the way. It's because American Idol finally says goodbye to her tonight during the eliminination April 2, 2008 and April 3, 2008 in some areas. What happened? I thought our fellow kababayans are supporting and voting her. Well, well... there's no point of blaming. At least she made it until the Top 9 finalists.

Remember Ramiele Malubay's claim during her audition wherein she said that she will be the first Asian American Idol. She even said that she will be better off than Jasmine Trias. Oh no. Her dream is no longer possible, as she was already eliminated. Anyway, here are the judges comments of Ramielle Malubay on each of her performances.

Ramiele Malubay - Alone Judges Comments:
Randy said "It wasn't the right song choice for me."; Paula said "I'm hoping you stay through and keep going, because you're a very big talent in a little small package."; Simon said "I didn't think it was as bad as Randy said."

Ramiele Malubay - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me Judges Comments:
Randy said "Very classy, almost like a pro."; Paula said "You're a force to be reckoned with."; Simon said "...you out sung every single person."

Ramiele Malubay - Don't Leave Me This Way Judges Comments:
Randy said "You can really sing, but the song choice for me is weird."; Paula said "I feel like you didn't get to perform your magic."; Simon said "This is one of those performances that I'm not going to remember well."

Ramiele Malubay - Against All Odds Judges Comments:
Randy said "Just go for it. You've got mad vocals. Come on with it!"; Paula said "You deserve to be in the Top 12 and I love your voice."; Simon said "I thought it was very old fashioned. I didn't hear that big money note I would have liked."

Ramiele Malubay - In My Life Judges Comments:
Randy said "It was kind of pretty, but it was also kind of pretty boring..."; Paula said "It was pretty safe."; Simon said "I was bored to tears throughout the entire song."

Ramiele Malubay - I should Have Known Better Judges Comments:
Randy said "I wasn't jumping up and down, but I liked it."; Paula said "Definitely better than last week."; Simon said "It sounded like Chikeze was on harmonica."

***Watch the Youtube, not Utube, video clips of American Idol finalists on their yesterday's performance by clicking American Idol Top 9 Performance - April 1, 2008.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Thursday, April 03, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts