American Idol Final 2 Performances - May 20 2008

American Idol Top 2 Performances - May 20 2008Who will win the American Idol Season 7? This is the question I have in mind right now. Before you decide the winner, watch the American Idol performances on 5/20/2008 and 5/21/2008 first.

Personally, I bet for David Archuleta simply because I love him. I know David Cook has the talent, stage performance, and appeal but that won't change my vote ;0 David A appeared to have a better night with his three ballads - one of which he already sang. Watch the video clips of the remaining finalist below:

Clive Davis Song Choices:
I’ve found what I’m looking for - David Cook
Don’t let the sun go down on me - David Archuleta

Songwriters Song Choices:
Dream Big - David Cook
Imagine - David Archuleta

Personal Choice
The World I KNow - David Cook
In this moment - David Archuleta

Who will be the next American Idol Season 7? Vote now and let's all find out tomorrow!!!

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, May 21, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts