David Cook - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face Video Clip + Lyrics

May 13 American Idol David Cook Sings The First Time Ever I Saw Your FaceDavid Cook sings a song called The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face originally from Roberta Flack on his American Idol Season 7 performance on Tuesday, 5/13/2008 (or 5/14/2008 in some areas). The hit sung by the contestant was judges song of choice chosen by no other than Simon.

As for the judges comments, Randy Jackson said he also wanted him to sing something more rock. Paula Abdul said it’s one of her favorite songs. Simon Cowell said it was one of his best performances, as he takes risks.

You can see below the lyrics and video clips of David Cook performing The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.

David Cook - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face Video Clip May 13, 2008


David Cook - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face Lyrics
***To follow... thank you for your cooperation.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, May 13, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts