Laarni Losala ASAP 08 Performance With Zsa Zsa Padilla

Last Week's star scholar Laarni Losala performed live in ASAP 08 and sung Hiram with Miss Zsa Zsa Padilla on Sunday, August 24, 2008. Actually, I missed her live performance because I overslept but good thing I found the video in Youtube. I was so impressed the way she sung and interpreted the song. I am a big fan of her and she's the main reason I watch PDA Season 2.. and she's also the reason why I always blog about her as possible.

If you also missed her in ASAP 08, I have attached here the clip and enjoy watching. I will support Laarni all the way because she really has an awesome, fantastic, and flexible voice.

Laarni Losala ASAP 08 Performance With Zsa Zsa Padilla


By the way, check out this video too and listen to the lyrics, it's cool: Oh No You Didn't Lyrics

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Sunday, August 24, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts